Thursday 3 September 2015

The Stanley Parable First Impression

The Stanley Parable is a great experience that you have to try, and here is why:

When I found The Stanley Parable, it was on sale and I was overjoyed to see it! I had to have it! This is the game that I started making YouTube videos of in the first place. I have wanted to get this game for so long, and now I have it.
I first played the demo, which, oddly enough, is a pretty good show of what the actual game is. It is a crazy, nonsensical game that messes with you over and over again. You have a few different choices when play. Or do you? As you play, weird stuff starts happening and you start to wonder if everything you can interact with affects gameplay or not. There was a phone that I answered in the very beginning one time that asked me to confirm a shipment of over 1000 cardboard boxes. I confirmed it and I wondered
"Okay, is this significant in some way? Is there going to be a new door that is open somewhere, or can I see something totally different?"
I never did find anything... Everything just played out the same as it had before, with me taking different paths than the last time, of course. The narrator is the same all the time, but he changes his persona slightly depending on your choices. He'll either try to help you or he'll grow spiteful like some vengeful deity and try to end your game.
The Stanley Parable is a great exploration game. You literally just want to explore everything that you possibly can. There's so many more endings in this game that I have yet to find, and I am excited to see what those may be!
Take a look at my playthrough of The Stanley Parable Demo here and check out my channel down below to see the other videos that I have done! Please feel free to leave me a comment here and on my channel! Thanks for reading, and Godbless!


>

2 comments :

  1. This is a very interesting game and I really enjoyed watching this and all your games on YouTube. I would like to encourage others to go to your channel and watch this and your other games. And hey, why not subscribe to your channel too.
    Keep up the good work and look forward to watching more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!