Saturday 12 September 2015

One Last Day First Impression

One Last Day is a zombie survival game that has a blocky graphics style. I honestly do not know very much about One Last Day due to the fact that it would not work for me. I tried playing this game three separate times before it finally started to work. The first time, nothing would load properly. It had basically just come out, so no biggie really. The second time, the map generator would not allow me to save the map it created, even though I entered a name for it.

Finally, on the third time I played One Last Day, everything worked well enough to let me play. Except the game crashed while trying to save my new character. The map generator I thought was broken still, but I realized I forgot to type in a name for the map. That made it playable. My problem afterward is that the map, when I went to go play it, it took literally about four minutes to load the game.

When I finally go into the game where I could actually move around, I had no clue what to do. There was nothing to tell me the controls, no tutorial, nothing. I pressed multiple buttons trying to accomplish something, to no avail. Nothing did anything, and I did not get anywhere. I was thrown into the world, without any knowledge of anything, left to figure everything out on my own, with a zombie very close to me.

The positive of my first video on One Last Day is that a zombie appeared, literally out of nowhere, I turn around and it starts beating on me. What a bully. You can my video down below, and enjoy me getting a bit scared by the zombie bully! If you do enjoy this video, check out my channel for more videos, and subscribe! I will continue to make videos on One Last Day, following the progress of development, and I do have high hopes that this game will see much improvement in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!