Tuesday 8 September 2015

Submerged First Impression

Submerged is such a cool game with parkour elements in it! There is absolutely no combat in Submerged, so no running away from anything, but you climb buildings! Free-climbing that is. The premise of Submerged is that you play as a girl whose little brother is wounded and you have fled to this city that is in ruins and, quite literally, submerged, in search of supplies to save him from dying.

There is a huge amount of exploration involved in this game, you start on a boat, find a building and climb to the top to find supplies and story bits of what happened to the city. The entirety of the story is told without words, except for your character saying what she needs for her brother, Taku, next. There are different creatures in the game that you can find journal entries for as well. All the journal entries are pictures, again, no words.

Now, with there being no combat in Submerged, there are still creatures that can be scary at first. Especially in one particular scene after you return to Taku. If you want to know more about that, I suggest you buy the game and play it for yourself! If you want to see my reaction to it you'll have to check out my channel! You can, however, watch my first video on Submerged here, and if you like it, go to my channel and subscribe for more!

Submerged is a great, relaxing game that I really enjoy, and the story will be great to mull over once I find all parts of it! Figuring out what the pictures say will be an awesome experience, to say the least! I love that Submerged has parkour elements in it as well, because I actually do parkour myself. Having that implemented in games is great for me because I literally put myself in it and it gives me new ideas for when I train. That is a bit more of a personal reason why I like Submerged.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vIFzTnuCy7_5ii-RPh3rw

1 comment :

  1. Love this game. Go to his channel to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!