Monday 14 September 2015

Channel Update | Hand-Drawn Thumbnails

Hello everyone! This is just a little update notification from me about my YouTube channel, DragoNate. This update is that I will no longer be using any computer programs to create thumbnails for my videos. Instead, I will be hand-drawing them myself.

This is an idea I've had for a little while now, and I figured that I would just start implementing it. I thought that this would be a great idea and, who knows? Maybe it'll help me stand me out from the crowd of other YouTubers! This could be the unique thing about my channel.

I hope that all you who watch my videos are on board with me on this, and I would absolutely love to know your feedback on it as well! Please let me know what you think about this, whether you like it or not, what could be different, and so on. Please keep in mind that I am not, you know, the best artist out there, so the images may not be the absolute best. It is still something that I really want to do, and I know that I will improve with it as I go. Take a look at my video explaining this and don't forget to subscribe on my channel! Just click my name:




2 comments :

  1. I love the idea of hand drawn thumbnails!!! I think that it is awesome and so unique!!! Keep up the great work on it, I can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey also, if you would like to see more go to his channel, see the hand drawn thumbnails, watch his videos and subscribe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!