Friday 11 September 2015

David. First Impression

David. is a game about overcoming challenges, no matter how much bigger or stronger or anything else they are than you. Created by a Christian developer, David. the game is a representation of the actual David from the Bible. Most people have heard of David and Goliath, and that is who the character of the game represents.

David. is a box armed with a slingshot type weapon, just like he was when he fought Goliath. As the player, you assume the same role and must overcome each challenge: anger, lies, wolf, brood, and more. There are two different difficulties, and both must be completed in order to move on to the final door, Sin. I love this game so much! I am a Christian myself, and I really like the idea of a game being based on the Bible.

Honestly, even if you aren't a Christian or don't read the Bible, the metaphor of the game can be applied to your life. You don't have to read the Bible know that you are bigger than any problem you face and that you can overcome any challenge, no matter how difficult. If you are facing a challenge that feels too much for you, persevere. Reach out to someone you trust for help and guidance. I would also like to encourage you to pray. I can't and won't force you to. I also just want to encourage you, period.

No matter what happens, no matter who says what, you are special. You are loved. There is always someone who loves you. If you can't think of anyone, that is alright. That doesn't mean that there isn't. Just stay strong and reach out for help or guidance. Take a look at my video down below and head over to my YouTube channel to check out more videos that I have done, and don't forget to subscribe. Godbless!



1 comment :

  1. I love this game!!! As you watch it does show how you can overcome challenges in your life. I love the David and Goliath story in the Bible! It is so awesome how this game shows that story. I want to encourage you to keep playing and showing us how we can overcome the challenges in our life. I also want to encourage everyone to continue watching, check out his channel and also encourage you to subscribe and continue watching all his games!!!
    Keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!