Friday 11 September 2015

Sir, You Are Being Hunted First Impression

Sir, you are being Hunted starts with some kind of experiment that went wrong and you end up trapped on the Archipelago. There are robots everywhere that you must evade or fight while recovering the fragments of the device so that you can return home.

This task of recovering the device's fragments becomes increasingly difficult. More and different robots start appearing. You have to remember to eat as well, to keep up your vitality. Being killed by robots is enough, you don't want to starve to death on top!

So far with my first couple videos of Sir, you are being Hunted, I am having a bad time. Don't get me wrong, I am honestly enjoying the game for sure! The bad time I am having is due to me being unable to find a weapon of any kind. I have searched so many places, hiding from robots, albeit not very well, and have not found a trace of a weapon. I don't even have anything to hit them with to take theirs, yet! Once you find a weapon, Sir, you are being Hunted becomes slightly easier. Notice how I said slightly? It makes it easier to defend yourself. The bad part is more robots later on, and limited ammo supply.

So far, I am definitely enjoying this game very much! Sir, you are being Hunted also a multiplayer mode that is in beta, and you can go to their website to find more info on that. I have yet to try that out, but I would like to for sure. You can check out my first video on Sir, you are being Hunted below, and if you enjoy it, head over to my channel and check out my other videos! Don't forget to subscribe for more!



1 comment :

  1. This is a really good game! Can't wait to watch more! Go to his channel and subscribe!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!