Tuesday 15 September 2015

Little Inferno First Impression

Little Inferno is game where you burn stuff... obvious right? Inferno refers to fire, fire burns things... you got it? Okay good. So, you burn items, they spit out money, you buy more stuff with said money so that you burn more things, so that you get more money, and on and on we go. It's a never ending cycle... or is it?

I love Little Inferno simply because it has fire. I mean, that's what the game is all about, burning with fire. Okay, I think we've established this already... There's also wonderful physics in Little Inferno! You can break things, smash, burn obviously, and lots more! The interactivity of each item in the game is just amazing! I can't wait to see what else there is!

There are spiders in this game too... Lots of spiders. I don't like spiders, so I burn them! Only in the game of course... what, do you think I'm like that guy who burned his house down to get rid of a spider? Pfft, I wouldn't go THAT far. I'd abandon my home before pulling that stunt! Anyway, when you burn the spiders, they give you money as well! If you could make a living burning things constantly, that would be cool! Cool, and destructive. Did you notice how cool and fire have totally opposite meanings? Except in this case because cool means awesome. Fire is awesome! Just to be clear, I am not a pyromaniac. Thank you. Check out my video on Little Inferno below and head over to my channel by clicking on my name! Don't forget to subscribe fore more while you're there!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!