Monday 14 September 2015

Subsurface First Impression

My first impression of Subsurface was actually a pretty good one! The game was very enjoyable, it had a hilarity factor, but it was confusing. I really have no clue what I am supposed to do in Subsurface. This seems to be a recurring theme with me huh? Basically, you are on a submarine, and you have to accomplish whatever task you have chosen.


How you are to accomplish said task is unknown to me at the present time. It was stated that multiplayer is probably to play currently because single player mode is still unfinished. I didn't really care, however, and dove face first into single player, confidently! That confidence was soon dashed by the seemingly complex mechanics and my not knowing anything!

Not only was I at a complete loss as to what my purpose was, the captain of the sub was drunk! She stumbled around aimlessly, opening and closing doors and pulling all the wiring out of almost every electronic item she saw. To top it off, she falls down the stairs a few times, and a ladder and then, in a drunken stupor, she messes around with the nuclear, fission, reactor core... thing... and ultimately blows it up, causing the demise of her entire crew, which only consisted of three people, and destruction of the ship.

What I am getting at here is that Subsurface is really hilarious to play! I love the drunken person animation, it's so funny how they fall down the stair and do flips sometimes as they do, and just like a cat, always land back on their feet. My only issue with it, personally, is that I have no clue what does what, goes where, or how things work so that I can accomplish the task I am required to accomplish. Maybe I just haven't found where that information is. Either way, this game seems like it will be a great success in the end and I encourage the developer to keep up the great work! He already did such a great job with SCP-Containment Breach!


Take a look at my video on it down below and if you enjoy this video, you can more similar to this one on my channel, just click on my name. Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!


DragoNate




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!