Friday 4 September 2015

CAT Interstellar First Impression

CAT Interstellar is a brand new game that is about terraforming a planet. You play as a robot called DOG and are helping to accomplish this task. At the start, there is quite a bit of dialog, but as I state in my video, that's not necessarily a bad thing. That is something could change too, when the full game is released. Currently, the game needs to relay the backstory to you in the miniscule amount of time that you have to play it. Basically, CAT Interstellar is a demo at this time.

For what the game is right now, I actually enjoyed it. There's a small bit to explore, but as it is a demo version, there isn't much to explore. I wound up going the wrong way and couldn't get passed an invisible wall, which meant that I had to go ALL the way back around again! It's actually kinda funny! I don't want to give too much away here, that would be a lot of words, but one more thing: there's explosions! Too much? Nah...

Go give CAT Interstellar a try for yourself and let me know what you think about it! You can take a look at my video of it down below, and if you enjoy that video, go to my YouTube channel and subscribe for more!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!