Tuesday 8 September 2015

Shoppe Keep First Impression

Shoppe Keep is a very interesting game in my opinion. I always like playing games that allow you to run a shop (or shoppe) because it's like being on the other side in a game like Skyrim, for example. Instead of doing the adventuring and the questing and all that stuff, you're the one who sells stuff to the adventurer. It's so cool! Right now, Shoppe Keep doesn't have a huge amount of content in it, as it is in early access. They have just recently updated the game to have a quest type feature, which I have yet to experience for myself.

In my first video, the customers were very rude. They would pick me up and throw me out of their way. This was only due to pathfinding issues within the game's coding. It was hilarious, and made for a great experience! This has, of course, been fixed. Shoppe Keep is far from perfect, yet. There are of course still some issues with the game, that I am sure will be fixed very quickly. The future of this game is very bright and I cannot wait to see what it brings!

With the implementing of this questing feature, it could add a new depth to the game that enables you to be the shoppe keeper who gives the heroes a quest, and they return with items for you to make other items, etc... As the shoppe keeper, you also have other duties, and in the future possibly more, like sweeping the floor and fixing the shelves. I like this because it adds realism to the game and increases the immersion into it.

My final word is to say thank you to the developers for making this game and for all their work on it! Keep up the great work! Take a look at my first video in this game's series below, and if you like it, why not head over to my channel and take a look at my other games, including more on this one!





1 comment :

  1. This is such a funny game to watch. I love it and laugh everytime!!!! Go to his YouTube Channel and watch more, you will enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!