Wednesday 9 September 2015

Fortress Craft Evolved First Impression

Fortress Craft Evolved is a game that kinda seems like a more futuristic version of Minecraft. I have never played Minecraft before (you can hate me all you want for that!) nor did I play the original Fortress Craft. I have no clue, really, what any of it is all about. My first impression of this game though is that it is very complicated, but not necessarily bad. There are a great deal of buttons that do different things, it is kinda hard to keep track of them all.

When I played Fortress Craft Evolved, as you can see in the video down below, I died from hypothermia... twice. I am no good at this game because it does not make any sense to me! This game is still in early access, so there are going to be bugs and other unpleasantries with it. That is totally fine. One such issue, in my own opinion, would be the lack of graphics settings. As you can tell in my video, the graphics hated me as well as my recording software. I have still frames for too long on that video, and I sincerely apologize for it. I think that there needs to be wider range of graphics settings for Fortress Craft Evolved so that players can avoid severe lag. My computer is not the most advanced machine, but it can handle most games while I record them with little to no problems.

Fortress Craft Evolved does seem like it would be a great game, and I will continue to play with it and figure stuff out. It might take a while, but I guess I'll get better the more I play! The future of this game is not set in stone, and I am sure that it will be a bright future. Keep up the work on this game, developers, and I will continue to follow it for sure! If you like my video on this game, why not subscribe to channel for more? Also, check out my other videos!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!