Wednesday 16 September 2015

Antichamber First Impression

Antichamber is a super weird, mind bending/warping/tripping, etc... exploratory game. It is confusing, just like The Stanley Parable. I love Antichamber because it is so weird. You really have to think outside the box to figure out because in order for things to work, you have to do something that you would not have expected or thought of. Sometimes you may even have to backtrack so that you can progress.

If you decide to play Antichamber, in which I highly recommend that you do, you'd better be prepared to be amazed! The things you can do in this game are so freaking awesome! It is full of puzzles that you have to figure out and choices that'll take you in a totally different direction, or maybe not so different... Once you've been to a particular part though, you can return there any time you want from the main menu area.

I honestly can't see why it was called Antichamber, the title just doesn't make sense to me. At the same time, I cannot think of any other name for this game that would be catchy, descriptive or the like. Seriously, go play Antichamber for yourself and you'll feel weirded out by different things afterward. Actually, now that I think of it, Antichamber could very well teach you how think outside the box and not take what you see, hear, taste smell or feel for granted.

Maybe Antichamber is more than just a game. It could be a teaching tool, if you use it as such and focus on those aspects of what it makes you do. Take a look at my video down below and you'll see what I'm talking about here. If you like this video, head over to my channel by clicking my name and check out my other videos. Don't forget to subscribe while you're at it!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!