Thursday 10 September 2015

Influent First Impression

Influent is a language learning game. You have about 400 words that you can learn in the whole game, possibly more. Basically, you go around your home and look at each and every object in the place with the SanjigenJiten, listen to word, read the word and add it to a list so that you can test yourself later. Right now, there are about 10 or 12 language packs, and my only complaint with these is that they cost extra, separately. It makes sense though, you would have too much all at once to learn or pick from and it would just be an overflow.

The SanjigenJiten is a device within Influent which can determine the name of any object in any language and also read it aloud. This device enables you to learn any language! So if you are influent in a language, play Influent and increase your proficiency! Of course, it may seem difficult, as it is when you're first learning something new. My first list of 10, I got 70 percent correct. The second list, 10 different words than the first, I got 100 percent!

Influent is a game that makes it fun and easy to learn a new language. You won't necessarily learn contextual dialogue, but at least you'll have the basics of speaking a few words. This will definitely make it easier when you start speaking and learning the new language in more depth. At the time of writing this, I only have one video on this game, and you can watch it down below. I hope that you can learn a new language with me while I play! If you enjoy this video, please head over to my channel and subscribe for more, and check out some of my other videos while you're there!



1 comment :

  1. So cool to learn a new language along with you!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!