Wednesday 13 January 2016

Daily Bible Reading with DragoNate #113

Success

Nehemiah 2

I pray blessings on you as you read.

(v. 18) "I also told them about the gracious hand of my God upon me and what the king had said to me. They replied, 'Let us start rebuilding.' So they began this good work." (v. 20) "I answered them by saying, 'The God of heaven will give us success. We his servants will start rebuilding, but as for you, you have no share in Jerusalem or any claim or historic right to it."

My Thoughts

Nehemiah led the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem, and of course there were those who were against them in it. Nehemiah and his people were determined to complete the work though, because it was important for them to do so. They couldn't live in a city that didn't have walls for protection.

Nehemiah was confident and faithful that God would give them success, and he was absolutely right. God did give them success in rebuilding Jerusalem's walls because they persevered in the work and they stayed faithful to God.

It is the same with us even now. God is not far from us and He will give us success in our endeavors as well. Whatever we do, if it is pleasing to God and our hearts are in the right place and we stay faithful to God, He will make us successful. If you are trying to learn an instrument, you will have success. If you are trying some kind of activity, be it dance, gymnastics, parkour or some kind of sport, you will have success. Let God be the center of whatever it is that you're doing, in fact, make Him the center of it.

God has been great to me in the few activities that I have been doing and learning. I keep God at the center of it all. Before every time I practice, train or do any of it, I pray. I ask God to help to learn, improve and grow in it, and in Him. I ask Him to keep every part of me focused and in tune with Him. God as done exactly that for me, and I have been successful in it. God will do the same for you, all you have to do is ask for and allow Him to.

Prayer Time

Now you talk to God about what you read, and you can even read this chapter of the Bible for yourself before you do.

Let me know your thoughts on this reading as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read, I pray that what you have read blesses and inspires you! Godbless!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website