Friday 13 November 2015

Pink Hour & Pink Heaven First Impression

Pink Hour is a very quick side-scrolling adventure game made by Studio Pixel. You play as a pink office lady who needs to find an important document that she lost. The controls for the game are confusing for me a little bit, but not bad really. It's just that I am used to using the up arrow to jump, but Pink Hour uses the 'Z' key.

There are enemies to avoid, a boss to battle and a document to find, as well as a weapon to fire. Pink Hour is good for a very quick play, if you have a few minutes to spare. Just a tip, when you find the document, DON'T GET HURT! You lose it and I don't know what happens after because I restarted every time I lost it.

There is a hard mode that you unlock when you beat it normally. I have yet to actually play that, but I probably will soon, so look out for that!

Pink Heaven is the continuation of Pink Hour, and it seems to take place in, you guessed it, Heaven. It is the exact same mechanics and controls, but the story is a bit longer although sill fairly short I believe. There are some new enemies and a frog-scientist-person that is very mysterious.

Pink Heaven has a few different stages whereas Pink Hour only had one level. Two, if you count hard mode. So far, I have only played through one stage, but both of these games I thoroughly enjoy. They present a challenge, but nothing that is extreme, which I like!

Both videos on these games that I have done are down below so that you can watch them if you like. If you enjoy them, then click on my name above the videos to go to my YouTube channel for more! While you're there, don't forget to subscribe!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website