Thursday 26 November 2015

A Story About My Uncle Endgame Review

Well, A Story About My Uncle is now finished. I am now upset with this fact. I loved this game so much, no matter how mad certain parts made me, and believe me, some parts made me pretty angry! Aside from all that, the game was so much fun to play and the story was amazing.

The ending makes me a bit sad in a can't-go-back kind of way. It's also a bit sad that Uncle Fred is now gone for good, as far as we know, and for the narrator/main character because he never gets to see him again. There is also a bit of happiness at the end. Uncle Fred is where he needs to be, with Maddie and her people, and his nephew has his own daughter and is starting on his own adventure with her.

A Story About My Uncle shows you that life is an adventure in itself, and that is very true. Take advantage of the opportunities that you are given and make the most of life so that you don't have any regrets. I also get from this game that you should never forget where you came from or the people that you've known.

I don't really know what else to say except the whole experience playing through A Story About My Uncle was absolutely amazing. I always wish with things like this that I could go back and experience it again the same way I did the first time, but I know that its not possible. Anyway, I am happy that I got to experience this game in the first place.

Thank you Gone North Games for making A Story About My Uncle and I hope that you guys come out with more great games! I've included my final video on A Story About My Uncle below if you would like to watch it. If you enjoy it and want to see more of my videos, click on my name above the video to go to my channel and don't forget to subscribe while you're there!



1 comment :

  1. This was such an awesome game, I'm sad it's done too, I really enjoyed watching it!!!! Take the time to watch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website