Monday 30 November 2015

Antichamber Endgame Review

Antichamber was such a great mind-bending experience! It has caused me much stress, frustration and excitement. I loved every minute of my time playing Antichamber, even though some of its puzzles were extremely challenging. I will say that I only looked up three parts because I could not figure it out whatsoever, but I only looked at part of the solution so I could have a starting point and then figured out the rest myself.

The puzzles in Antichamber are fun, extremely rewarding and a great challenge. I absolutely enjoyed playing it, and i think the puzzles are great for making you actually use your brain. A lot of games now don't really allow you to challenge yourself and to grow your brain as much as Antichamber does.

There are still some things within Antichamber that I do not understand and probably never will! I know I have missed a few things as well. I have been to every single room, as far as I know, according to the map, but I have missed one of the posters that has something written on it.

That's another thing, Antichamber has these little posters that have, what I would call, quotes on them. These are used as subtle, and not so subtle, hints and also seem to have a slightly deeper meaning. They aren't just focused on the game itself, but a lot of them can equate to real life. I like that. I love it when a game or a story or a movie etcetera has some part of it that can equate to real life. For me, it makes the experience even better.

All in all, Antichamber was a super great game and awesome experience, I highly recommend playing it, if you haven't already. I will leave my video of the ending down below for you watch if you would like, and If you want to see more videos that I have made, click my name above the video to head over to my channel and don't forget to subscribe while you're there! Just so you know, this video is NOT the last one, there is one more after this where I visit all the rooms that I missed before the ending.

DragoNate


2 comments :

  1. This is a great game and I enjoyed watching you play it. I do recommend it to other especially if you like puzzle games!!!! Look forward to seeing the rest of the rooms you missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I am glad that you enjoyed watching! I certainly enjoyed playing and making the videos!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website