Thursday 25 February 2016

Bible Reading Update

Hello readers! I hope you have been enjoying reading my posts so far! I have decided that I need to make a couple of changes to different things. I've been feeling really pressed for time lately, so I have to cut back on some things.

What I have decided for this blog in particular is to change from doing a daily Bible reading to making it a weekend thing, Saturday and Sunday. I you have any comments about this, please let me know down below. Even if it is anonymous, that is alright.

I will not stop reading my Bible myself, only the blog posts will change. Maybe, hopefully, I will be able to make them even better than they are now! I hope everyone is good with this and I look forward to continuing to make posts and hearing from you guys!

Godbless!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!