Wednesday 21 October 2015

1st Month of Daily Bible Readings

Well, it is officially the first month of Daily Bible Readings on my blog! I have really enjoyed doing this every day, and I am not going to stop. Every day I feel great about putting one of these up because I believe that reading my Bible is very important. Sometimes it is difficult to understand what I have read and sometimes I either need to read something else or I have to think about it for a bit. Ezekiel 5, which was #23 of the daily posts, still eludes me. So far only one person has left a comment with their thoughts, and it would be great if more people would do the same. Thank you to everyone who reads these posts, it really helps me out a lot, and I hope that what I write encourages, blesses and inspires you.

In the first month, we have the following topics that I have gotten out of my reading and shared with you.























(Not finished, need your input!)








No comments :

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website