Tuesday 8 December 2015

Dream Endgame Review

So, it is time for yet another game I have played to come to an end. This one is Dream. We had some great times with Dream, like that time I thought you could choose a drink at the bar in the resort... Good times. Dream was a great game, and I know that there are some things I have missed, which I may go back to just to get. The gameplay was great, I enjoyed it, and it was very cool to see what kinds of things could be done here.

Dream is a puzzle game for sure. I couldn't figure some of said puzzles out very well, but nevertheless, it was fun. Some of the events that take place in this game are confusing to say the least. Like in the room of stairs.

That place? Well, let me tell you about it. You start off in the room. Yes, THE room, not A room. You are so greeted with many stairways and other doors. You go up one stairwell, through the door at the end of the path, and you end up in the same room, but from a different perspective. It's so trippy! By different perspective, I mean you end up either on the so called 'ceiling' or one of the other 'walls.' Basically, every wall, even the ceiling, is not a wall at all, but a floor. Confused yet? Good!

So anyway, Dream was all about, well, dreams... Duh! One thing I really enjoyed about Dream were the dream journal pages scattered around for you to find. Those were a nice touch! The scenery was beautiful, and there were lots of items that I found. I mean lots. Some of them I have no clue what they even do, or more specifically, what purpose they serve. Some are obvious, like the flashlight.

There are a couple of things about Dream that I did not like very much. They aren't bad enough for me to hate it though. The first is that Howard kept getting stuck on everything! If you watch all my videos, you'll hear me say "Stop getting stuck on things, Howard!" probably about thirty times, if not more. It's actually funny when you think about it, and maybe it added a bit more hilarity to my videos? You be the judge of that.

The second thing was that the story, or back story, where Howard is talking to his uncle, is quite long, and each time you get more of the story, you have to listen to what you previously heard, adding to the length. At least it's like a recap of what happened, but I feel that it is too long. Also, while you listen to Howard and his uncle talk, you only see those infamous black cubes floating around. It would be cool if there was some kind of cinematic, or something, that you can be seeing or watching instead of black cubes for fifteen minutes.

Once again, a very great game that I really enjoyed. Dream was very cool, and I actually hope that more may be added to the game eventually, or maybe even a Dream 2! Possibly? Either way, great game, great job on the developers, I hope you guys continue your hard work! If you would like to see my ending video or Dream, it is down below. Why don't you head over to my channel to watch more of my videos, or to watch the entire Dream series as well! Just click on my name above the video, and don't forget to subscribe while you're there! Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. Dream was a great game to watch, a bit confusing in spots, but still great. Take a look and while your at it check out some of his other videos, I really enjoy watching them!!! Keep up the great work DragoNate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website